- Place an AMSOIL order for yourself. If you are planning an oil change on one of your own vehicles soon, consider ordering your oil and filter now. Don't forget about air filters, fuel additives and additional items such as MP and gun oil.
- Do you stock inventory? If so, consider replenishing some of your top sellers.
- Pick up that phone and start calling your existing ROTS and Commercial accounts. Ask them if there is anything they need help ordering and be sure to have a new item or two in mind that you can suggest. MP is a great add-on for every account.
- Call and/or email all of your existing customers that are due for an order. Depending upon how you run your business, you can let them know that you are placing an inventory order and ask if they'll need anything in the coming month, or if you ship direct to your customers, simply ask if they are ready for another round of oil and filters.
- Post on social media. If you like to use social media, a great post would be "Hi everyone, I'm placing my monthly AMSOIL inventory order tonight. If anyone is planning to do an oil change this month, please give me a call and I'll bring in some products for you"
- Follow up with prospects. Did you get any calls during the month from potential customers that did not place an order? Follow up with them to see if they are ready to buy now.
- Consider placing an order of some Altrum or Aggrand products for your own use. These two product lines are often forgotten but shouldn't be as they are very high quality and they count toward your CC's. As an AMSOIL Dealer, you also get everything at wholesale from these two divisions and can use your AMSOIL log-in and password. I personally like the Altrum Chocolate Meal Replacement. If you have a lawn, fruit trees or vegetable garden, you'll definitely want to take a look at Aggrand.
To discuss whether one of these volume-boosting methods or some other method may be right for you, be sure to contact your sponsor.
Here's the commission schedule for you again...