As you know, I'm always available to help and will do everything I can to answer your questions or try to find the answers for you.
With that said, you have several other options should I not be available. Here are a few:
- Contact your sponsoring dealer or DJ. If I'm not your sponsoring Dealer, you can always contact him or her
- Contact your downline. One of the great things about building a team of dealers under you, you'll have a group of friends in the business that are more than willing to help you.
- Contact another Dealer on our team. If you haven't said hello to some of your fellow team members, you may want to do so. We are all here to help each other. Simply visit the "Find AMSOIL Near You" link for a listing of all of the team members
- Try a Corporate Contact. If you log-in to your Dealer Zone then click on Services > Corporate Contacts, you'll see a full listing of email addresses and phone numbers for all of the different departments
- Contact your Regional Sales Manager. The easiest way to find his or her contact info is by logging in to your Dealer Zone and clicking on Services > Regional Sales Managers
I hope you find this info helpful, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask.
PS, if you are not an AMSOIL Dealer and would like to learn more about the dealer opportunity, click here to request a free information package or call me directly