What is a Qualification Bonus:
You will earn a $10 USD Qualification Bonus by registering any of the following accounts and helping that new account become "incentive qualified"
- Sponsor/Register a new Independent AMSOIL Dealer. Help that dealer earn 50 CCs in their first registration period in order for them to become incentive qualified
- Register a new Preferred Customer and help then earn 50 CCs in their first registration period in order for them to become incentive qualified
- Register a new Retail on the Shelf (ROTS) Account and help them purchase / sell $100 USD worth of AMSOIL products in their first 12 months
- Register a new Commercial Account and help them purchase $100 USD worth of AMSOIL products in their first 12 months
How to ensure your receive your Qualification Bonus:
- Independent Dealers. When you register a new Independent AMSOIL Dealer, help them register for 1 year rather than 6 months. This will give your new dealer an entire year to earn 50 Commission Credits as the bonus is paid when your new dealer earns 50 CCs during their "first registration period". Then, help that new dealer to the best of your ability to ensure they are successful.
- Preferred Customers. Just like registering new Independent Dealers, try to register your new Preferred Customers for 1 year, not 6 months. If you are helping that person register (either online or using the paper application) consider when your new Preferred Customer will be placing an order. If you can include an order with the registration, that would be ideal. If not, perhaps not submitting the application right away will help you extend the period of time before the first registration period expires and when they will be purchasing product.
- New ROTS Accounts. When registering a new ROTS Account, make sure they are fully aware of all of the incentives available to them. Currently, there is an incentive for new ROTS accounts that purchase $300 USD ($400 CDN) on their first order that gives the account some free merchandising materials. Once you've registered a new ROTS account, help them choose appropriate products to stock, help train them about AMSOIL products and do your best to send business their way. You have 12 months to help your new ROTS account purchase / sell $100 worth of product. Any ROTS account should be able to do this with ease if they make even the smallest attempt to sell AMSOIL in their store/shop.
- New Commercial Accounts. When registering a new Commercial Account, help them choose appropriate products for their needs. Follow up with them regularly and show them the features and benefits of additional AMSOIL products. A new Commercial Account only needs to purchase $100 worth of product in the first 12 months for you to receive your Qualification Bonus, this should be a virtual guarantee if the account in genuinely interested in AMSOIL products.
Although most of your income will be from commissions and profits, many AMSOIL Dealers earn $100's of additional dollars on their commission cheques through the various bonus programs available. By understanding how to qualify for the different bonuses, and making small tweaks to how you run your AMOIL business, you can ensure you are taking full advantage of all the different bonuses available to you...including the Qualification Bonus.
To learn more about the different bonuses available to you, log in to your dealer zone > how do I get paid and then review the presentation entitled AMSOIL Bonus Program and also the PDF called How To Read Commission Statements, Reports, and Other Statements
I hope this helps. If you have any questions about the AMSOIL bonus programs or if I can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.
PS, if you are not an AMSOIL Dealer and would like to learn more about the dealer opportunity, click here to request a free information package or call me directly. I'm here to help.