My personal CC's were not the highest I've ever achieved but I did finish the month with personal CC's of 5761. My Group Volume (GV) finished up at 11,386. This is the highest GV I've ever had and that is owed entirely to the success of our team. This put my commission cheque at $3013.91 USD, an increase of 127% over August of last year when my cheque was $1326. Once again I didn't track my Personal Retail Sales profit (I really need to start keeping a record of that!) but I estimate that to be around $200 or so.
The Canadian dollar remains low so the $3013 USD converted to roughly $3850 CDN.
- Web hosting $12 USD
- Email system $17 USD
- AMSOIL DJ Admin Service $20 USD
- Google Adwords $5 USD
The biggest success for the month however was getting Mark started on building some pages on the website. I had reached out to everyone a few months ago about working on the website and Mark has been after me ever since to get him started...way to be persistent Mark! Mark is now well under way and has created several pages that should help him make some additional sales and commissions.
If you'd like to get started on working on the website yourself, let me know and I'll get you started. I now have an easy to follow "instruction book" that you can work your way through.
- Finalize a "Tips" sheet for setting up EmpowerKit websites - Status: Not even started
- Reach out to all of the T1 Dealers and offer a free Empowerkit website - Status: DIdn't do it
- Fix my Google Adsense ad so that it points to my Chilliwack page - Status: Didn't do it
- Fix the Langley blog page so that all key words and posts reference Chilliwack instead of Langley - Status: 75% complete
- Start to blog regularly on the three blog pages that I have set up on SyntheticSolutions.ca - Status: Yes, done
- AMSOIL Canada Blog - to help get more organic traffic to the website and more sales for the dealers - Yes, several posts
- AMSOIL Chilliwack Blog - to help get me some local / retail sales for myself - 1 post
- Training Blog - to help answer some of your questions - Yes, several posts
What I'll be Working On Next
AMSOIL Direct Jobber
PS, if you are not an AMSOIL Dealer and would like to learn more about the dealer opportunity, click here to request a free information package or call me directly. I'm here to help.